NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CHEROKEE COMMUNITY PICNIC APRIL 30, 2017
Sponsored by the Cherokee Nation, Cherokee Society of the Greater Bay Area and the Cherokees of Northern Central Valley.
Lunch will be GRILLED CHICKEN and POTLUCK
Please bring a dish according to the first letter of your last name:
A - I: Main Dish
J - R: Side Dish or Salad
O - Z: Bread or Dessert
* Please make sure to bring blankets or lawn chairs to sit on.
* Please also make sure to mark any utensil, dish, ice chest or anything that you bring food in to ensure that you can get it back.
* Drinks and food dishes you are assigned to bring should serve 8-12 people.
* Please also make sure to pre-cut any meat or bread that you bring; our small volunteer crew won't have the time or utensils to do so!
* The picnic will go on rain or shine!
***CN Registration will be at the picnic to issue the new photo ID cards. Please bring a photo ID. Parents can sign for children under age 18.
3521 Grizzly Island Rd.
Directions from North or South - take I-80 to Fairfield and (if from the North) exit at Abernathy Road turning left towards HWY 12, (if from the South) exit at HWY 12 to Rio Vista. Proceed onto Hwy 12 and approximately 3 miles to Grizzly Island Rd. Turn right on Grizzly Island Rd and proceed approximately 2 miles to ranch entrance on right.