- CSGBA Photos on Flickr, photos of our events and members' photos
- Cherokee Nation, federally recognized tribe, headquartered in Tahlequah, OK
- Eastern Band of Cherokee Nation, federally recognized tribe, headquartered in Cherokee, NC
- United Keetoowah Band of Cherokee Indians, federally recognized tribe, headquartered in Tahlequah, OK
- Other Cherokee Satellite Communities:
- Cherokee At Large Voters League: group committed to provide accurate information about Cherokee Nation Elections to voters outside of the 14-county tribal area.
- Bay Area Indian Calendar, hosted by American Indian Contemporary Arts
- Northern California Native Events and News
- Cherokee Artists Association: promoting authentic Cherokee art and protecting the interests of those who create it.
- Cherokee Artist Directory: listing of Cherokee artists online
- Cherokee Arts and Humanities Council: supporting fine and performing arts, literature, and cultural demonstrations. Based in Stilwell, OK.
- Cherokee Heritage Center: museum and community center in Park Hill, OK
- Interactive Cherokee Vocabulary Games: provided by the Cherokee Nation
- Information about Freedman issues and Diane Watson's HR 2428
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian: museum in Cherokee, NC
- Cherokee/English translator: great language resource provided by FusionRobotics
- National Museum of the American Indian
- Stanford Native American Cultural Center, Palo Alto, CA
- Basketweaving Books, sold by Charlotte Coats, Cherokee Nation basketweaver and member of the Cherokees of Orange County
- American Indian Culture and Education Program: proudly serving Native families in Contra Costa County
- Marin American Indian Alliance
Bibliography, Recommended Reading
- Shuck, Kim. Smuggling Cherokee. Greenfield Center, NY: Greenfield Review Press, 2006.
- Duvall, Deborah L. Tahlequah: And the Cherokee Nation. Arcadia Publishing, 2000. ISBN 0-7385-0782-2.
- Finger, John R. Cherokee Americans: The Eastern Band of Cherokees in the Twentieth Century. University of Nebraska Press, 1993. ISBN 0-8032-6879-3.
- Hill, Sarah H. Weaving New Worlds: Southeastern Cherokee Women and Their Basketry. University of North Carolina Press, 1997. ISBN 0-8078-4650-3.
- Kilpatrick, Jack; Kilpatrick, Anna Gritts. Friends of Thunder: Folktales of the Oklahoma Cherokees. University of Oklahoma Press, 1995. ISBN 0-8061-2722-8.
- Mankiller, Wilma; Wallis, Michael. Mankiller: A Chief and Her People. St. Martin's Griffin, 1999. ISBN 0-312-20662-3.
- Meredith, Howard; Meredith, Mary Ellen. Reflection on Cherokee Literary Expression. New York: Edwin Mellon Press, 2003. ISBN 0-7734-6763-7.
- Strickland, Rennard. Fire and the Spirits: Cherokee Law from Clan to Court. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press, 1982. ISBN 0-8061-1619-6.